Monday, January 29

The Day Has Come

The day you have been waiting for has finally arrived. Bigger than the Super Bowl, more intimidating than the Third Reich, and with more cursing than a drunken Irish tirade; the book is finally complete and for sale. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Well not really but I promise you’ll enjoy it (If you are fully inebriated and on laughing gas). Big ups to my co-author Ontrider and the artist extraordinaire Kid Insano for putting in the time and effort to get our first book up and running. If there was ever a roadmap to peace, it would be a Californian, Canadian, and Ohioan working together for the good of the world.

To purchase or preview the book, click here….. http://www.lulu.com/content/654940

2 comments:

Asher said...

j-ro, how can i tell if this is a joke? how about ont sends me one (it'll cost him like 51 cents) and I'll write a review for ya? DEAL?

arof..

J-Ro said...

Although Ontrider may be joking, I can assure you this is the real deal. I am pretty sure that as a loyal reader you may be receiving something in the mail soon. You do have your currency exchange backwards though. The book costs Ont about $36 Canadian.