Thursday, February 8

1 in every 2 People Are Stupid

Did you know that 1 in 5 people have herpes? Did you know that the average man has slept with 19 women and the average woman has slept with 16 men? That means that everyone in the world has been exposed to herpes. Don’t you love stupid nonsense primetime news facts? I have heard that more people die of bee stings per year than shark attacks. I have also heard that no one wins the California Lottery whose last name is Smith. So if you’re white and die of a bee sting, you shouldn’t swim in the ocean but you should play the lottery.

Back to the original thought; If 1 in 5 people have herpes how is it not 1 in 1? So if I go to an NFL game, that means that 15 thousand people there have herpes? So you’re telling me that 50 million people have herpes in America. I understand that herpes isn’t necessarily an STD. You don’t have to have a boil on your bologna. You can have it via cold sores and crap. Still, I don’t see that many people rolling around town with oozing sores on their face.

I propose that either we completely do away with the “1 in whatever” scientific study or we should all be able to use it however we want. So if I want to say that 1 in 2 Americans is a loud mouthed, blowhard, douche nozzle, it should be taken as gospel and shouted from on high. Or if I say that 99 out of every 100 people named Paris Hilton are disgusting, oozing, Petri dishes, then that should be considered true.

2 comments:

J-Ro said...

Are you fucking retarded? Take your spam and shove it up your ass you douche.

Anonymous said...

Was this herpes study of yours 'peer-reviewed'?